Rules for Playing Big in Life
1. Playing big means thinking big.
2. You can do what hasn’t been done before.
3. You don’t need permission to be, do, have, or experience what you want, so long as it’s moral, ethical, and legal.
4. You define your own rules and boundaries.
5. The word “impossible” is irrelevant. Something is only difficult or unlikely.
6. Surround yourself with other big players, not just big thinkers and certainly not small thinkers.
7. Failure, loss, and big mistakes are part of the process.
8. No one reaches the top alone. Help each other.
9. Give/contribute more than you take, after your basic food/shelter/survival needs have been met.
10. Reward and encourage those that are trying to follow in your footsteps and play big too.
11. It’s only over or a failure when you say so. It’s still “in progress” until you either give up or achieve your goal/objective. It’s not over until you say it is. No matter what.
Love This! Thank you!